1. Weekly/monthly rates? All non-seasonal sites are charged by the night. There are no discounts for booking a week or any other time period.
2. Seasonal availability? Here is the link for current seasonal site availability.
3. What is the distance between the county parks?
Wagener Park (2671 S Lakeshore Rd., Harbor Beach) to Stafford Park (4451 W. Huron St., Port Hope) 12.9 mi via M-25 N;
Stafford Park (4451 W. Huron St., Port Hope) to Lighthouse Park (7320 Lighthouse Road, Port Hope) 7.3 mi via M-25 N;
Lighthouse Park (7320 Lighthouse Road, Port Hope) to Oak Beach Park (3356 Port Austin Rd., Port Austin) 21.2 mi via M-25 N;
Oak Beach Park (3356 Port Austin Rd., Port Austin) to Caseville Park (6400 Main Street, Caseville) 8.8 mi via M-25 W/Port Austin Rd;
Caseville Park (6400 Main Street, Caseville) to Sebewaing Park (759 Union Street, Sebewaing) 20.5 mi via M-25 W;
Sebewaing Park (759 Union Street, Sebewaing) to Wagener Park (2671 S Lakeshore Rd., Harbor Beach) 44.8 mi via Sebewaing Rd.
4. What is a priority camper?
Once an individual books campsites more than three times a year, and for more than 2 nights each time, they are considered a priority camper, and are sent a link in December to book sites other than Cheeseburger, prior to the general public. More bookings result in earlier availability.
5. When can campsites at the Cheeseburger Festival be booked?
Sites during the 9 nights of the Cheeseburger in Paradise Festival are available for booking in this way: in the beginning of November sites are available for 31 nights, which must include the 9 nights of Cheeseburger; after a week, the minimum booking drops to 21 nights, a week later 14, then, but the start of December, the 9 nights of the festival may be booked. If any sites remain, the minimum will drop to 1 night on January 1.
6. Refunds? All reservations are non-refundable. If a booking must be cancelled, and another camper books the same site for the same dates, a voucher will be issued in the amount of the cancelled booking less a $15 cancellation fee.
7. How many campsites at the parks?
Caseville Park: 261 campsites: 157 Seasonals ( 109 regular Seasonals; 31 Premium Seasonals; 17 Premium Lakeview Seasonals ) 81 nightly ( 23 Full Hookup Lakeview; 58 Electric and Water)
Lighthouse Park: 110 campsites: 39 Seasonals ( 30 non-Lakeview Seasonals; 9 Lakeview Seasonals ), 61 Nightly ( 27 Full Hookup; 12 Electric Only Lakeview; 5 Rustic; 17 Electric Only )
Oak Beach Park: 53 campsites: 41 Seasonals; 12 nightly Full Hookup.
Sebewaing Park: 56 campsites: 18 Seasonals; 38 nightly (10 Rustic; 28 Full Hookup )
Stafford Park: 85 campsites: 12 Seasonals; 73 nightly ( 20 Rustic; 10 Electric Only; 13 Electric Only Lakeview; 30 Full Hookup )
Wagener Park: 102 campsites: 13 Seasonals; 89 nightly ( 9 Full Hookup; 15 Electric Only Lakeview; 54 Electric Only; 9 Rustic )
8. Campground Office phone numbers & email?