1. Weekly/monthly rates? All non-seasonal sites are charged by the night. There are no discounts for booking a week or any other time period.
2. Seasonal availability? Here is the link for current seasonal site availability.
3. What is the distance between the county parks?
Wagener Park (2671 S Lakeshore Rd., Harbor Beach) to Stafford Park (4451 W. Huron St., Port Hope) 12.9 mi via M-25 N;
Stafford Park (4451 W. Huron St., Port Hope) to Lighthouse Park (7320 Lighthouse Road, Port Hope) 7.3 mi via M-25 N;
Lighthouse Park (7320 Lighthouse Road, Port Hope) to Oak Beach Park (3356 Port Austin Rd., Port Austin) 21.2 mi via M-25 N;
Oak Beach Park (3356 Port Austin Rd., Port Austin) to Caseville Park (6400 Main Street, Caseville) 8.8 mi via M-25 W/Port Austin Rd;
Caseville Park (6400 Main Street, Caseville) to Sebewaing Park (759 Union Street, Sebewaing) 20.5 mi via M-25 W;
Sebewaing Park (759 Union Street, Sebewaing) to Wagener Park (2671 S Lakeshore Rd., Harbor Beach) 44.8 mi via Sebewaing Rd.
4. What is a priority camper?
If an individual books campsites many times throughout the year, or comes back year after year, they are sent a link to book sites before they open to the general public. More bookings result in earlier availability.
5. When can campsites at the Cheeseburger Festival be booked?
Sites during the 9 nights of the Cheeseburger in Paradise Festival are available for booking in this way: in the beginning of November sites are available for 31 nights, which must include the 9 nights of Cheeseburger; after a week, the minimum booking drops to 21 nights, a week later 14, then, at the start of December, the 9 nights of the festival may be booked. If any sites remain, the minimum will drop to 1 night on January 1.
6. Refunds? All reservations are non-refundable. If a booking must be cancelled, and another camper books the same site for the same dates, a voucher will be issued in the amount of the cancelled booking less a $15 cancellation fee.
7. How many campsites at the parks?
Caseville Park: 261 campsites: 157 Seasonals ( 109 regular Seasonals; 31 Premium Seasonals; 17 Premium Lakeview Seasonals ) 81 nightly ( 23 Full Hookup Lakeview; 58 Electric and Water)
Lighthouse Park: 110 campsites: 39 Seasonals ( 30 non-Lakeview Seasonals; 9 Lakeview Seasonals ), 61 Nightly ( 27 Full Hookup; 12 Electric Only Lakeview; 5 Rustic; 17 Electric Only )
Oak Beach Park: 53 campsites: 41 Seasonals; 12 nightly Full Hookup.
Sebewaing Park: 56 campsites: 18 Seasonals; 38 nightly (10 Rustic; 28 Full Hookup )
Stafford Park: 85 campsites: 12 Seasonals; 73 nightly ( 20 Rustic; 10 Electric Only; 13 Electric Only Lakeview; 30 Full Hookup )
Wagener Park: 102 campsites: 13 Seasonals; 89 nightly ( 9 Full Hookup; 15 Electric Only Lakeview; 54 Electric Only; 9 Rustic )
8. Campground Office phone numbers & email?