About the Park
Stafford County Park is located on Lake Huron in “The Little Town With the Big Welcome”, Port Hope, MI. Stafford County Park features 73 sites & 6 camper cabins on 38 acres. We include modern, tent, and group sites as well as internet access for guests.
Stafford is ideal for special events, biking, and fishing. Beaches at Stafford are rocky so they are not ideal for swimming, however there are many other activities for you to enjoy including baseball, tennis, volleyball, and horseshoes. Throughout the season we also feature many ball tournaments which are fun to play in or watch.
For history buffs, Stafford is close to many historical sites including Port Hope Chimney, Train Depot, and other local attractions.
Stafford Park has six cabins that sleep four people each. Accommodations include 1 double bed, 1 bunk bed, A/C and heater, refrigerator, table and chairs, water, electricity, and a bathroom with sink, toilet, and shower. Each site also has a picnic table and bonfire ring.
|Electric Only Lakeview||$26||$31||$21|
Holidays are Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day. A minimum of 3-night reservations are required.
Off season includes dates in May before Memorial Day and in September after Labor Day.
Tour the Park
- Ball Tournaments
- 4th of July Festival (Old tractor/steam engine show)
- Flea Market
- Parade on Sunday
- Tractor Pulls (Friday night and Saturday afternoon)
- Port Hope Chimney – dates back to the original roots of Port Hope when it was a lumbering town
- Paved bike path along M-25
- Port Hope Hotel “Home of the Leroy Burger”
- Yard Sale Trail
- Historical Interactive Train Depot
- Historically buildings and attractions
4451 W. Huron St. | Port Hope, MI 48468