About the Park
Caseville Park is situated on 40 acres, boasting 58 water & electric sites, 83 full-hookup & 72 mobile homes sites.
Located on Saginaw Bay in the heart of the city, the park provides great access to all the amenities of the city, while still allowing you to escape.
The park is home to one of the nicest beaches in the county and is great for swimming. Boat launches are available at the nearby marina, as is fishing at Caseville Pier.
Caseville is the ideal campground for those looking for more amenities and a small-town atmosphere. The park also features pavilion rentals, lakeview sites, Wi-Fi internet access & a playscape for the kids. Once here you can reach all attractions by foot or bike as the city has sidewalks throughout.
Popular Events (click to hide)
Popular events include:
- Memorial Day Weekend (May 23th-May 26th)
- Ribstock (June 27th – 29th 2014) – Learn More & Reserve
- 4th of July Fireworks
- Cheeseburger in Caseville (Aug 8th – 17th 2014) – Learn More & Reserve
- Pumpkin Fest
- Halloween weekend in the park
Local Attractions (click to hide)
While here, be sure to visit:
- The state docks
- Several marinas
- The break wall – great for going on walks and fishing.
- Shops – There are several unique shops to visit in town
- Restaurants – There are restaurants to please any palette. Be sure to hit the Dairy Queen, which is right across the street from the park
- The Key North Fun Center – offers mini-golf, bumper boats, bumper cars, go-carts, big slide and other fun things for the family.
- Roller Rink
- Golf Courses
- Depner Farms-Corn Maze
2014 Caseville Camping Rates
|Daily||Daily Holiday*||Daily Off Season**||Seasonal|
|Full Hookup Lakeview||$50||$55||$45||$3300|
|Electric & Water||$35||$40||$30|
|Lakeview Mobile Home||$3500|
**Holidays are Memorial Day (May 23-26), 4th of July (July 4 -6) and Labor Day (Aug. 29 – Sept. 1)
**Off season includes dates between May 1 and May 22nd & September 2nd to end of season.
Questions or Comments?
6400 Main Street | Caseville, MI 48725